Fraser Island in one day Highlights Tour.
You will have the trip of a lifetime on your Fraser Island one day trip to Paradise.
Fraser Island is Heritage listed and considered the largest sand island in the world. Explore pristine nature in a fully Guided 4 WD tour, and you will get the perfect combination of thrill and relaxation.
Your Fraser Island Day tour will cover 75 miles of amazing sights from stunning beaches, fresh-water lakes to rocky outcrops and views to die for. To top it all of you can enjoy a relaxing swim in a natural spa!
Fraser Island is one of Australia’s most stunning national parks, and this tour combines the best of nature into one trip. Your local expert guides have operated this tour for over 20 year and knows all about the various location, fauna and flora on the island.
During your day trip you will be visiting Wanggoolba Creek,Maheno Shipwreck, seventy five mile beach, Eli creek, The Pinnacles Coloured Sands and Lake Mackenzie.
Included in your day tour
- Courtesy pick up
- Buffet Lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Fully air conditioned bus
- Return ferry Transfers
- Knowledgeable and Professional Guide
- National Park Fees
- Fuel Levies
- Courtesy drop off
- 20 $ for a refundable deposit for a MP3 Guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese must be advised at booking
- Scenic Flight over the island
Fraser Island Day Tour Itinerary
- Complimentary pick up from your Hervey bay accommodation between 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM.
- Check in at the Ticket Hut at 08:00 AM
- Ferry Crossing from Hervey bay at 08:30 AM
- Arrival at Fraser island at 09:00 AM to start your full day 4WD adventure.
- Spend 8 hours out at Fraser island to see some of the most sunning views Australia has to offer.
- 05:00 PM board the Ferry back to River Heads, where your courtesy bus is waiting to take you back to your accommodation.
What you will see
- Central station and Waggoolba Creek home of some of the most ancient history of the island. Take a stroll along the boardwalk and see some of the islands amazing fauna and flora
- Lake McKenzie where you can enjoy the pristine blue waters and enjoy the white sandy beaches.
- Depending on weather and tides your Guide will assess whether it is safe to travel along the beach of if another route is needed
- Seventy-Five Mile beach
- Lunch at The Eurong Beach Resort, after a relaxing break it is time for a rainforest trek Drive
- Eli Creek visiting the most famous Maheno Shipwreck
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands, this will be an amazing picture moment driving along 75-mile beach and capturing the beautiful technicolours and sand formation on the beach.
What to Bring
- Pack a day bag:
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals
- Essential medication
- Water bottle