Fraser Island in one day Highlights tour – from Hervey Bay
You will have the trip of a lifetime on your Fraser Island one-day trip to Paradise.
Fraser Island, also known as K’gari, is Heritage listed and considered the largest sand island in the world. Explore pristine nature in a fully Guided 4WD tour, and you will get the perfect combination of thrill and relaxation.
Your Fraser Island Day tour will cover 75 miles of amazing sights, from stunning beaches and fresh-water lakes to rocky outcrops and breathtaking views. To top it all off, you can enjoy a relaxing swim in a natural spa!
Fraser Island is one of Australia’s most stunning national parks, and this tour combines the best of nature into one trip. Your local expert guides have operated this tour for over 20 years and know about the island’s various locations, fauna and flora.
During your day trip, you will be visiting Wanggoolba Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, a seventy-five-mile beach, Eli Creek, The Pinnacles Coloured Sands and Lake Mackenzie.
What you will see
- Central station and Waggoolba Creek are home to some of the most ancient history of the island. Take a stroll along the boardwalk and see some of the island’s fantastic fauna and flora.
- Lake McKenzie, with pristine blue waters and white sandy beaches.
- Depending on weather and tides, your Guide will assess whether it is safe to travel along the beach or if another route is needed.
- Seventy-Five Mile beach
- Lunch at The Eurong Beach Resort. After a relaxing break, it is time for a rainforest trek Drive.
- Eli Creek visiting the most famous Maheno Shipwreck
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands will be a fantastic picture moment driving along a 75-mile beach and capturing the beach’s beautiful technicolour and sand formation.
Next, visit the beautiful Whitsunday Islands.
- Central Station
- Eli Creek
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Lake Mackenzie
- Seventy-five-mile beach
- Pinnacle coloured sands
Fraser Island Day Tour Itinerary
- Complimentary pick up from your Hervey Bay accommodation between 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM.
- Check-in at the Ticket Hut at 08:00 AM
- Ferry Crossing from Hervey bay at 08:30 AM
- Arrive at Fraser island at 09:00 AM to start your full-day 4WD adventure.
- Spend 8 hours out at Fraser island to see some of the most stunning views Australia has to offer.
- 05:00 PM board the Ferry back to River Heads.
Included in your Fraser Island Day tour
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from select hervey Bay locations
- Lunch at k’gari Beach Resort
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Fully air-conditioned bus
- Return ferry Transfers
- Knowledgeable and Professional Guide
- National Park Fees
- Fuel Levies
Fraser Island Extras
- 20 $ for a refundable deposit for a MP3 Guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese must be advised at booking
- Scenic Flight over the island
What to bring
What to Bring for your tour of Fraser Island
- Pack a day bag:
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals
- Essential medication
- Water bottle
Minimum age is 1 year old.
There are no reviews yet