The Ultimate Trail Bike Adventure through North Queensland
Experience the ultimate Trail Bike Ride on this eight day, Cairns, to Cape York Dirt Bike Adventure. A Trip to the Tip of Australia still ranks high as the great Australian dirt bike adventure.
We are covering a distance of approximately 1,400km riding around 260km per day from Cairns to Cape York and the Tip of Australia.
You are riding through exclusive private property, the infamous “Creb Track”, Cape Flattery Sand Dunes along with River and Creek crossings.
The action on the Telegraph track never lets up.
This 8-Day Cape York Dirt Bike Adventure of dirt riding delights has it all. Riding the best trails Cape York has to offer.
Add to this awesome scenery, Australian wildlife, great food, camping under the starry skies and a chance to go fishing.
- The Creb Track
- Lion’s Den Pub
- Cape Flattery Sand Dunes
- Lakefield National Park
- Old Musgrave telegraph station
- Telegraph track
- Twin Falls
- WW2 Aircraft crash sites
- The Tip of Australia
This motorcycle adventure will satisfy the desires of all dirt bike riders. All ages can experience the rugged outback and ride the infamous Creb Track through to the Lions Den Hotel and Cooktown. Explore Cape Flattery, Lakefield National Park and Old Musgrave Telegraph Station. Ride the famous old telegraph line and visit Twin Falls and WW2 aircraft crash sites. Enjoy all this whilst camping out under the stars and having a chance to catch a fish along the way. This adventure will satisfy everyone!
- Airfare Cape York to Cairns or Cairns to Cape York
- Accommodation and meals
- Camping gear and bedding
- Motorcycle hire
- Riding gear
- Qualified guides
- Fully equipped 4WD support vehicle with a satellite phone and Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Park and Ferry Fees
- Fishing gear for selected Overnight Stops
- All Hire motorcycles are current model Suzuki DRZ400cc with specific modifications
- There is a $1,000.00 Bond to be paid per hire bike.
- The Deposit will be refunded upon safe return of the bike, costs for damage or repairs will be deducted from the bond. Insurance is minimal on the bikes; we recommend participants source personal insurance.
- Riders are responsible for their accident insurance so that if the worst happens, you are covered. If you are not in the Ambulance service, we suggest you do so.
- All Riders are required to fill out and sign an indemnity form before the start of the tour.
- All Riders must have a current motorcycle riders licence (Australian or International) All riding gear supplied.
- If you prefer to bring your own, you’ll need, at a bare minimum: good helmet pants – gloves – knee and elbow guards – goggles – boots. We also recommend Body armour Kidney belt Hydration pack with a 3-litre capacity
Please contact us regarding availability before booking
There are no reviews yet