3 Day Fraser Island Hervey Bay
Visit Fraser Island Hervey Bay – Bring a sense of adventure and get ready for some laughs! You will embark on three action-packed days on the world’s largest sand island. Discover Fraser Island’s iconic spots. Beautiful Lake McKenzie, the historical heart of Central Station and Wanggoolba Creek. Golden dunes, fresh water creeks, rusting ship wrecks. If time permits our guides might show you some of their own special spots!
Your guide is a local who is passionate about Fraser Island. You will not only visit the island’s most incredible spots, but also learn fascinating facts. Your guide will also keep an eye out for dingoes and other interesting wildlife. They will be happy to stop for photos when you spot things!
Looking for other awesome tours in Queensland? Click HERE!
- Departs 9.00am daily Your Cool Dingo Tour departs at 9.00am on the Kingfisher Bay Resort Ferry. Make sure you check in to the Kingfisher Bay Mainland Terminal (at River Heads) by 8.15am, or, for a hassle free alternative, please let us know where you’re staying and we’ll pick you up between 7.00 and 8.00am.
- The ferry ride to Fraser Island, across the Great Sandy Strait, around 50 minutes.
- Your Cool Dingo Ranger Guide will meet you at the resort’s jetty and after the group introductions and a quick briefing, your 4WD adventure on Fraser begins!
What to bring
- You’ll need to have a day-pack ready before you check in at the Kingfisher Bay Mainland Terminal, as your tour starts as soon you get to Fraser Island.
- Don’t forget to pack your swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, essential medication and of course a camera in your day bag!
- Your main backpack or other luggage will be delivered to the Wilderness Lodge storage area for you to collect in the afternoon.