Explore the Rainforest on a magic Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding Tour through the oldest living rainforest in the world! Located right next to the Mossman Gorge, you will experience the jungle from a different perspective. A must-do if you’re staying in Port Douglas!
You will spot loads of wildlife while floating along the pristine Mossman River. Just like bushwalking without leaving your footprints behind!
Your experienced Standup Paddle Boarding guide will give you a quick skills lesson before jumping into the beautiful freshwater to practice your new skills. You will stop off at one of the many spectacular swimming holes the region has to offer. Fly through the air on our rope swing! Taste unusual exotic locally grown fruits and listen to the sounds of the Rainforest as you drift downstream.
Sit Back and Relax
You will have the chance to try lay-down paddleboarding on the journey back downstream. Relax and watch the sunshine through the Rainforest canopy, instantly putting you in a happy and relaxed state of mind.
Everyone will love Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding! One of the unique experiences out of Port Douglas.
If you are interested in more options for Standup Paddle Boarding, CLICK HERE.
Your excellent tour guide will pick you up from Port Douglas upon request
When you arrive at the Mossman River, you will be given a skills lesson
After jumping into the river, you will head upstream, stopping off at pristine swimming holes and spotting wildlife along the way
Fly through the jungle on a rope swing! (optional)
Taste unusual exotic fruits which are locally grown
Heading back downstream you can lay down on the board and relax while watching the sunshine through the Rainforest canopy
Drop off to your accommodation in Port Douglas
If you are making your way, please meet at Raintrees Service Station, Mossman 10 minutes before departure
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding Tours
Take a morning Rainforest stand up paddle board tour drifting down the Mossman River. Wildlife spotting, learn new skills, swimming in beautiful water holes, listening to the sounds of the rainforest.
Take an afternoon Rainforest stand up paddle board tour drifting down the Mossman River. Wildlife spotting, learning new skills, swimming in beautiful water holes, listening to the sounds of the rainforest.