Airlie Beach Skydive the Ultimate Adrenaline Adventure
Airlie Beach Skydive will take you on the adrenaline rush journey of all time as you take the ultimate jump of 14,000 ft.
Experience the ultimate thrill of your life on this unforgettable experience.
Breathtaking view over the stunning Whitsundays will surely leave you at awe.
Located in the Whitsunday area, Airlie beach is one of the best drop zones in the world.
You will be in good hands with Australia’s number one skydiving company. Airlie Beach Skydivers has 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives
Once you arrive, you will be paired with one of our experienced tandem instructors. Your instructor will give you a safety briefing and train you for your skydive before getting on board the custom skydiving built aeroplane.
On the way up you get to enjoy the most breathtaking views, flying directly over the Whitsundays islands.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team